CAB Sutton is a community organization dedicated to improving the social fabric of the communities of Sutton and Abercorn by offering services and supporting volunteerism. Its fields of action include support for volunteers and the community, food security and support for seniors and families.
Under the supervision of the Sutton Volunteer Centre’s Director, the Family Resource Person performs the following tasks:
- Ensuring a welcoming presence at the Sutton Volunteer Centre’s office during scheduled hours.
- Animating various activities for children 0-5 years old and their parents
- Animating intergenerational activities in collaboration with partners and colleagues
- Leading various group activities & being present at CAB events
- Participating in team meetings
- College degree in social work, leisure or the equivalent in training or years of experience in the field
- Excellent communication skills in English & French
- Enjoys working with families and children
- Professional autonomy
- Ability to work as a team
- Highly organized
- Knowledge of the community of Brome-Missisquoi
Terms & Conditions
Part-time, 8-10 hours per week.
Work schedule: Variable day schedule. The person may be occasionnally required to work in the evening and on weekends
Compensation: $ 18 / hour
Please send your resume and cover letter no later than Monday, 2 September, 2019, by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will acknowledge receipt of applications. However, only successful candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held on September 9 and 10, 2019.