Here is a great list of resources & activity ideas for all the families at home with their kids during this pandemic.
Please share your favourite finds with us by e-mailing at email@example.com
Thank you & enjoy!
- Virtual tours of museums all over the world through Google Arts and Culture at https://artsandculture.google.com/partner?hl=en
- How to work from home with kids https://www.parents.com/parenting/work/life-balance/how-to-master-being-a-work-at-home-mom/
- Day-by-day projects to keep kids reading, thinking, and growing
- 20 virtual field trips to take with your kids, Adventures in Familyhood
- 10 Solutions To Save Your Sanity During the Coronavirus Pandemic School Closures
- CBC-Kids offers videos, games and more.
- The #ColorOurCollections initiative lets you download beautiful and varied colouring books inspired by drawings from the collections of libraries around the US.
- Fun Brain has lots of games, but also videos and learning tools for kids of all ages.
- Seussville is a great place to learn while exploring the exciting and imaginative stories of Dr. Seuss.
- PBS-Kids also has lots of educational games and videos.
- Print worksheets for kids all ages to keep them learning while they stay home.
- Home Learning Ideas, Suggested Activities from the ETSB Pedagogical & Complimentary Services Teams.
- Book reading that teaches about emotions (recognizing and naming) on Generation Mindfull’s website.
- A list of 30 Great Educational Netflix Shows.
- 100+ Indoor Activities for kids (with Free Printable) – The best ideas for kids.
- 20 Super Simple Nature Activities for Toddlers.